Kinesiology Services in Pembroke Pines
Kinesiology is a form of therapy that uses muscle monitoring (biofeedback) to help restore proper musculoskeletal biomechanics imbalances that may be causing disease in the body.
Kinesiology is the scientific study and principle of the human body as it relates to movement. Kinesiology addresses physiological, anatomical, biomechanical, physiological, pathophysiological, neuropsychological principles and mechanisms of movement.
How a Kinesiologist Helps Patients
A kinesiologist typically uses exercise and movement to help restore proper biomechanics imbalances to aid in the recovery from injuries and illnesses or reach their health and fitness goals.
Kinesiologists focus on improving flexibility through restoring joint movement, agility, mobility, strength, and physical modalities.
Kinesiology encompasses the study of human development, anatomy, physiology, mechanics, and motor learning to help restore the body to optimal health.
Here are some examples of ailments that kinesiology addresses:
- Chronic neck and back discomfort and soreness.
- Muscle imbalances due to poor posture or repetitive motions.
- Gait deficiencies.
- Shoulder/arm soreness weakness.
- Leg weakness and pain.
- Headaches due to neck and muscular imbalances.
- Increase athletic performance.
Kinesiology is not used to diagnose or treat diseases, instead kinesiology uses the body’s own ability to self-correct by detecting weaknesses and deficiencies in each individual.
Benefits of Kinesiology Services
- Kinesiology is a holistic therapy that examines the body and mind as a unified entity, encompassing physical, mental, emotional, energetic, and spiritual aspects. During sessions, your practitioner will inquire extensively about your lifestyle, nutrition, behavior patterns, thoughts, feelings, relationships, and family history to comprehend the origins of physical or emotional stress. Expect to complete a detailed client history intake form.
- Muscle monitoring can also be used to identify toxicity, nutritional and hormonal imbalances and allergies.
- Kinesiology uses a wide range of Unique Correction Techniques. Holistic Kinesiology encompasses literally hundreds of correction techniques from all areas of complementary medicine. Acupressure, neurolymphatic & neurovascular reflexes, affirmations, exercise & energetic techniques are particularly useful.
- Homeopathic vials, aromatherapy oils, and flower essences may also be checked with muscle feedback to see if they are relevant for your condition. This natural feedback process allows a holistic kinesiologist to go underneath the conscious symptoms to isolate the causal factors.
- Muscle monitoring is then used to guide the practitioner to the most appropriate correction.
- Kinesiology heals stress using your body’s own wisdom. Kinesiology is based on the premise that the body has an innate wisdom and an ability to self-heal. It is always doing its best to care for itself, however when you suffer from stress you inhibit the body’s natural ability to heal.
- Stress can be mental, emotional, physical, bio-chemical, or environmental. Stress causes imbalances, emotional and energetic blockages that can manifest as physical or psychological pain and illness over a period of time.
- Holistic Kinesiology aims to identify the stress specific to your condition and tailor the corrections to these specific needs. Defusing the imbalances and restoring the flow of energy gives your body an opportunity for true healing. Holistic kinesiology is only limited by your body’s own ability to self-heal.
- Kinesiology empowers you to make the right choices. Holistic kinesiology aims to provide understanding and solutions to the original causes of your issues. The knowledge of this original cause always lies within you. This is where holistic kinesiology has a great advantage because it can provide a wealth of information about what is causing your problem by asking your body.
- Kinesiology sets you on the path of learning about the connection between emotions, thoughts, feelings, stress, nutrition, sleep, hormones, and physical symptoms. This will empower you to make the right lifestyle choices for yourself! Discovering your behavior patterns and subconscious beliefs will dramatically speed up the process of real healing.
Our Pembroke Pines kinesiologist typically uses exercise and movement to help restore proper biomechanics imbalances to aid in the recovery from injuries and illnesses or reach their health and fitness goals.
When You Should See a Kinesiologist
The wonderful thing about kinesiology is that is a therapy that can be used to assist with healing from a variety of conditions. Additionally, you can see a kinesiologist even if there's nothing wrong with you. This is because it can be used to reduce stress, as a preventative therapy, or it can help provide you with clarity about how to live healthier and happier.
Some of the top reasons why people visit a kinesiologist include:
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Acute or Chronic Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Shoulder/Knee/Leg Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Headaches due to neck and muscular imbalances
- Stress Reduction
- Weight Management
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle Imbalance
- Increase Athletic Performance
- Gait Deficiencies
- Poor Posture
Is kinesiology treatment painful?
Kinesiology treatment is generally not painful. Muscle testing involves gentle pressure on muscles, and the techniques used are non-invasive. However, some pressure may be applied to certain points on the body during treatment, but it is usually well-tolerated. The professionals at Quantum Integrative Care can answer the questions you may have regarding Kinesiology in Pembroke Pines.
You Can Trust Our kinesiologist to Provide High-Quality Services
Dr. Enrique Rodriguez has spent numerous years pursuing the understanding of better health through education.
Dr. Rodriguez has obtained degrees in:
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Homeopathy
- Doctor of Medicine
- Board-Certified Acupuncturist through the American Board of Chiropractic
Dr. Rodriguez is not practicing Chiropractic Physician, Medical Doctor or Acupuncturist in the state of Florida. However, as a practicing Chiropractor with over 25 years of experience, and 5 years as a practicing Kinesiologist, he is now dedicated to the practice of Kinesiology, traditional and clinical Homeopathy.
Our mission is to professionally bring health to the community, to provide multiple approaches to health and introduce our patients to differences between traditional and non-traditional healing arts. We personally care for our clients by taking the time to listen, provide comfort, compassion, and understanding to each individual for their specific needs, and provide care for our patients wellbeing and all-around health.
Dr. Rodriguez’sgoal is to personally give one hundred percent attention to his clients and continue to professionally improve, serve and achieve the best results. Schedule your appointment with Quantum Integrative Care today by calling (954) 440-7895 or filling out our online form.
"The Staff Cared About my General Wellbeing"
As a trained doctor, Dr. Rodriguez knows the body and gave me a clear path for treatment. At every office visit, the doctor manipulated my back and neck without pain or discomfort. The staff cared about my general well-being.- Clara P.
"The Pain is Gone for Good"
I had a pain in my left shoulder, towards my back, and after many years going to a traditional doctor with no other prescription than pain killers, so I gave Quantum a try. The doctor treated me with chiropractic, acupuncture, cold therapy, and massage.- Cesar S.
"Dr. Rodriguez Has Been Awesome"
If you are looking for a Chiropractic office, with a Doctor of knowledge and understanding of your problems, and trying to help you when you are feeling very desperate, please go see Doctor Rodriguez. Doctor Rodriguez has been awesome!- Kamla B.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is filled with amazing staff, who are willing to help all their patients. We value our patient's time and truly care about their well-being.- Patient