Homeopathy Services in Pembroke Pines
Classical Homeopathy is a holistic form of alternative health care, using safe and effective natural remedies to stimulate the body’s inherent healing mechanisms. It has been used worldwide for over 200 years. It is used to address all manner of disease, whether physical or mental/emotional.
- A safe, gentle, and natural system of healing that works with your body to relieve symptoms, restore itself, and improve your overall health.
- Extremely safe to use, even with very small children and pets.
- Known to not produce any of the side effects of many traditional medications.
- Very affordable and made from natural substances.
- FDA regulated
- Known to use products that come from plants (such as red onion, arnica [mountain herb], poison ivy, belladonna [deadly nightshade], dandelion, plantain, and stinging nettle), minerals (such as white arsenic, iron phosphate, or sodium chloride), or animals (such as crushed whole bees, the venom of some poisonous snakes, or the ink of the cuttlefish).
- “Individualized” or tailored to each person—it’s common for different people with the same condition to receive different treatments.
Homeopathy is a science that is based on the understanding that all symptoms are the expression of a general reaction of the patient.
Homeopathic medications are derived from plant, animal, or mineral products. These forms of therapy have been diluted and potentize to become an inert substance, with a specific and distinct reactional therapeutic signature. This substance will stimulate, modulate, and trigger a reaction in a patient, thereby provoking a similar or curative response in a sick individual. This is known in homeopathy as the law of similitudes.
Homeopathic health care is not an anti-something (i.e., antibiotic or an antivirus), they are non-antagonistic meaning not a calcium channel blocker, non-beta blocker, homeopathic health are energizing cares. Homeopathic health care can be given in association with allopathic care, with other homeopathic care, with vitamins, and with herbs.
What You Can Expect on Your First Visit
Homeopathic doctors are well known for their detailed history-taking skills. Expect your first visit to take approximately an hour or two depending on the extensiveness of your conditions or complaint.
The homeopathic doctor will try to determine your constitutional type to see what personality best fits your condition. He will need to know what your personality and temperament are like, food preferences, behavioral tendencies, fears, and other general features.
These general features can include questions such as:
- When did your symptoms begin?
- After what did your symptoms begin?
- Before what did your symptoms begin?
- How do you feel exactly?
- Did anything else appear at the same time as the disease?
- What activities improve or aggravate your condition?
- What disease do you have or have had or at what frequency?
- Is your ailment chronic, acute, intermittent or is it transient?
Other important questions can be is your ailment due to exposure to something (i.e., hot, cold, chemical) injury/trauma, after illness, what is the aspect of your ailment, the location and is there a histopathological similitude to your ailment. These are just a few of some of the initial questions you may be asked.
Following your general features, the Doctor of homeopathy will continue with his interview which includes questions concerning your:
- Personal history
- Medical history
- Family history
The homeopathic doctor may perform a bioenergetic test on you.
After the initial consultation, Dr. Rodriguez may decide to recommend a homeopathic solution using a specific approach or may decide to use a more traditional approach or may decide to wait on any type of recommendation.
Our Pembroke Pines Homeopathy Practice
Dr. Rodriguez specializes in traditional and clinical homeopathy and kinesiology. Today, Dr. Rodriguez is not a practicing Chiropractor, Acupuncturist, or Medical Doctor. But, our skilled and experienced team of pain specialists will create a treatment plan to address your needs.
During your homeopathic evaluation, Dr. Rodriguez does not make any diagnoses or aids any diseases. Alternatively, suggestions will be taken as the practice of care or a medical diagnosis and or treatment of any disease.
The definition of “practice of care” is listed in s. 458.305, Florida Statutes:
- This means the diagnosis, treatment, operation, or prescription for any human disease, pain, injury, deformity or other physical or mental condition. You will not be advised to stop taking any of your prescription medications.
- It is advised that you maintain a relationship with a licensed medical doctor.
- It is also recommended that you inform your primary Medical that you are receiving homeopathic treatment.
- It is important to understand that homeopathy is an alternative and complementary healing arts that are not licensed or regulated profession by the Florida Department of Health.
The objective of homeopathy is to help stimulate this innate healing potential by helping the whole person and exploring the fundamental causes of ill health. A minor aggravation or worsening of symptoms may occur after taking a remedy as part of the healing process. The remedies used are legal to buy without a prescription. The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia was legislated in the Food and Drug Act of 1938 as a separate category of substances not considered drugs.
To schedule your homeopathy service with Quantum Integrative Care. Contact us by calling (954) 440-7895 today.
Patient TestimonialsOur Specialists Can Help You
“As a trained doctor, Dr. Rodriguez knows the body and gave me a clear path for treatment. At every office visit, the doctor manipulated my back and neck without pain or discomfort. The staff cared about my general well-being.”- Clara P.
“I have been going to Dr. Rodriguez and his office for many years and I must tell you he is the best. He takes the time to understand where the problem is and works with his staff to help correct the pain and set you up on a wellness plan.”- Zeshan A.
“If you are looking for a Chiropractic office, with a Doctor of knowledge and understanding of your problems, and trying to help you when you are feeling very desperate, please go see Doctor Rodriguez. Doctor Rodriguez has been awesome!”- Kamla B.